Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Chunky Monkey

Yesterday I was changing Emily and I went to get her a new outfit, well I was gone she got up and was walking around. So when I came into the room and saw her and her chunky little legs in just her diaper I couldn't handle it, I got my camera out. Isn't she adorable:
High steppin:



















What are you laughing at:



















First you whack it with your hand:



















Very interesting:



















My juice:



















Back side:



















Hey baby, you like juice too:



















I'm looking good:



















Juice smiles:



















Just taking a rest here:



















Don't you just want to squeeze those rolls:



















I'm going to catch you mommy:



















So BIG:



















I'll just push you down:



















You're going bye bye too:



















how the heck do you get into this tent:



















This is neat:



















Need a little privacy here:



















Dang thing, close:



















Emily's silly face:

No comments: