Thursday, August 7, 2008

Emily Ten Months!! (A little late)

Here's more from Emily's ten month pictures. I just had to add some silly ones on the bottom, of course. She did a lot better here then at the beach!! I think I'll wait until next summer for more beach pictures. She looks a lot older in these pictures, my baby is turning into a little girl!!
Ten months old and sweet as pie:



















What?!?! Just sitting here, not doing anything, innocent as can be:



















Emily can be very serious:



















Aw, she looks sad in this one:



















So pretty:



















Cracking up so hard she's about falling over:



















Hmm.. I'm thinking (Mommy is thinking this pictures is too cute with her crossed legs):



















Sweetest baby:



















My laid back happy girl:



















Ahh... relaxing:



















No Emily, Hitler is bad:



















Thumbs up mom:



















Seats taken keep walking:















Emily's famous tongue twist:

No comments: