Monday, July 21, 2008

Misc. Pictures

Here are a few Emily pictures from the past month and a half. I'm pretty sure I never posted these, might be a few doubles from before.


Funny puppy:



















These hands are FREAKY:



















Sleeping on the turtle:













Emily and her shoes:



















Can never have too many shoes (to eat):



















Spin me around daddy:













Talk to the hand mommy:



















Metal is so good:



















Shoving food:



















Is that thing alive:



















Kinda freaking me out:



















Relaxing:













I've got food, my toy, and I'm being pushed around everywhere, what more could I ask for:













Just walking around:



















Giant Emily monster:

No comments: