Monday, May 12, 2008

Emily walking along furniture.

Emily is so big now!! Walking all over the place with the help of furniture. She waves and gives me kisses and just today I got her to clap her hands for the first time!! She can pull herself up on basically everything now, she was standing up holding onto my door the other day. Emily loves standing in the window looking outside and eating her little snacks. I'll be posting a full update on her in a few more days, she'll be turning eight months soon!! Here's some pictures I took from today, she's walking around from the window to her toy along the couch all the way to me.

Starting at the window:



















Working my way around:



















I can do this one handed:



















Walking down the couch:



















Made it to the end:



















And even around the corner:



















I'm so big now:



















Getting down:

No comments: