Monday, September 8, 2008

Morning walks with mommy

I'm trying to get in shape and Emily is helping!! Here's some pictures from our morning walk:

Emily loves being outside, it was a little nippy this morning:



















Well mom, are you just going to stand there or what?!?:



















A Emily silly face, she crinkles her nose:



















Little smirk:



















Not sure what that face is all about, silly girl. I can always tell who is retired, their yards are so plush and awesome:



















Out on a walk with mommy:













Getting a little sleepy:



















Good News:
I've finally figured out what I'd like to do for Emily's first birthday. I wanted to do something a little different but still wanted to keep it in the family so we're going to go to a local indoor waterpark/hotel and have her party there. Then all the kids can enjoy themselves. We will see if that works out, I need to talk to hotel and see if cake and stuff is allowed in the water park room and make sure they have rooms open for Wednesday night. I did get her cake ordered, I'm so excited I got one from the same place we got our wedding cake with the same filling. Call me silly but I thought Emily being the last baby, for her first birthday it would be nice to have the cake reflect the day we first became a family, or wedding day. I thought it would be sweet. I ordered a cupcake to go along with the cake cake so she can go to town. I'm excited!!

No comments: